Sunday, November 24, 2013

Review: Theirs to Play by Kenya Wright

I am so pumped to be reviewing this book. It was FLURPIN good. For reals. 

Two billionaire brothers enjoy twisted games where women are the sport. They find a female, date her, and compete to see who can bed her first.


Too bad they picked the wrong one this time. Dawn's too smart for their verbal play and too quick to get trapped by clever ploys.


The more the brothers work to capture her heart, the more they discover she might not be theirs to play.





Let me start off by saying that I knew I would like this book before I ever even started reading it. Why? Because it's about billionaire brothers who compete against each other to see who can take a woman to bed first. UMMMMM YES PLEASE!

But Dawn isn't about to let Freddy and Max just waltz into her life and play her--she's a better woman than me. I was drooling from the first page. 
Dawn isn't impressed by flashy cars, fat bank accounts, and hot bodies. And trust me, their bodies ARE hot. 
In spite of her attempts to stay away from the brothers, she finds herself intrigued by and attracted to both. LUCKY. 
They are both determined to woo her… until they both want more than winning the game… 
I loved all of the characters. That's right all of them. There is one brother that is  more favorable than the other, but I was drawn to both of them. (Of course I am a hardcore love triangle lover) Both of the guys were flawed and hurt from things that happened to them in the past. Dawn was equally as flawed, but that's what made them such an intriguing group. 

THAT ENDING THO! 

Can't wait for book 2!!







No comments :

Post a Comment